A 2-month structured Program for organizations (generally those in the Implementing & Scaling stage) who have either gone through the Incubator Program, or have a proven social enterprise or earned income model that is poised for growth.
This Program delves deeper into the methods and content applied throughout the Incubator Program to help organizations further refine and improve their offerings, business/financial models, growth plans and narratives to find the best type of capital for scale and prepare for investment specifically for larger sums of repayable debt financing.
- Implementing & Scaling
- Organizations that have successfully completed the Social Enterprise Incubator Program
- Organizations that have completed the Idea Incubation and Pilot Preparation online course and Prepare for Funding online courses
What You Receive
- Personalized virtual sessions every two weeks with at least two facilitators that mentor, coach and accompany organizations throughout the process
- Premium access to the fosinnovation.org virtual platform for exclusive contents and resources that specialize in the key topics covered by the Accelerator
- Other key materials used throughout the program (presentations, worksheets, resources, and contents)
- Connections to repayable financing to scale an existing model
Is your organization interested in learning more about any of these offerings? Please contact us for more details!